PE 1010 MK II
The PE 1010 MK II is the most affordable classical sub-chassis turntable on the German market and is perfect for ambitious vinyl listeners. We combined classical features with innovative technology and a unique design to create a matchless product within its price range.
- Manually operated sub-chassis beltdrive turntable
- Solid split chassis with noble wood and lacquer surfaces
- Synchronous motor
- Electronically controlled speed selector (33/45 rpm)
- Aluminium platter with 3 kg weight, 24 mm thick
- Driven through subplatter and precision flat belt
- 9” in-house developed tonearm featuring biaxial bearing, carbon arm tube (PE TO 2016)
- Moving-magnet (MM) cartridge Ortofon 2M Blue
- Physical dimensions (Width / Depth / Height): 470 x 340 x 175 mm (incl. dust cover)
- Weight approx. 12kg
Click on the picture for a great view!