PE 4040 MK II
The PE 4040 MKII is the top product from PE!
Unmistakable its technical relationship to the legendary PE models. Technically innovative, exciting in design, meeting the highest demands in terms of sound, using the highest quality materials, carefully crafted, a player that was created for eternity – already a legend today.
- Manually operated sub-chassis beltdrive turntable
- Solid split chassis with noble wood and lacquer surfaces
- Synchronous motor from European production
- Electronically controlled speed selector (33/45 rpm)
- Aluminium platter with 3.5 kg weight, 37 mm thick
- Driven through subplatter and precision flat belt
- 9” aluminium arm TP 92
- Moving Coil (MC) cartridge Ortofon MCQuintet Black S
- Physical dimensions (Width / Depth / Height): 470 x 340 x 175 mm (incl. dust cover)
- Weight approx. 15 kg